From Sean Wendt <wendt.s...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Configuring frontend path
Date Tue, 27 Nov 2012 22:08:15 GMT
Hi Ali,

I run another Rails instance and a NodeJS instance on the same server,
which are proxied through Apache on port 80. The server mustn't public
but is accessible through an SSH tunnel, so it's convenient to have
each in their own directory.
How difficult do you think the changes for running wave in a
subdirectory would be?

Sean