From Bruno Gonzalez <sten...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Welcome Vicente J. Ruiz Jurado as a new committer!
Date Thu, 25 Oct 2012 09:08:12 GMT
Felicidades! ;-)

On Thu, Oct 25, 2012 at 10:34 AM, Vicente J. Ruiz Jurado
<vjrj@ourproject.org> wrote:
> El 25/10/12 03:46, Michael MacFadden escribió:
>> Wavers,
>>
>> Please join me in welcoming Vicente J. Ruiz Jurado as the newest committer for the
Apache Wave Incubator project.  Vicente has been an active community member for the Apache
project as well as the Kune project which leverages wave.  We are excited to have him on the
team and look forward to his continued contributions.

--
Saludos,
     Bruno Gonz√°lez

Jabber: stenyak AT gmail.com