From Ali Lown <...@lown.me.uk>
Subject Re: Proxy issues
Date Sun, 07 Oct 2012 22:27:49 GMT
Ben,

The errors in the log regarding 'Inbound closed before receiving
peer's close_notify' and and the EOF are both normal and can be safely
ignored.
The stuff about SSL_NULL_WITH_NULL_NULL can also be safely ignored
since that refers to the protocol used to setup the handshake when a
connection is opened. (You can get rid of these messages by turning
off jetty debug logging in the 'run-server' script.

Looking at greycells.eu, you don't appear to have applied the modified
jar, since looking at socket.io.js line 980 still lists websockets as
a possible (and the first) connection mechanism.

You want to change this line in the jar to use 'xhr-polling' only.

Ali

On 6 October 2012 18:23, Ben Hegarty <hegsie@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey Ali,
> So I finally go my server setup using the SSL with the patches you
> mentioned here and I seem to be getting an error in the log...
>
> https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B5FF_Ld8SzsNa3dwY1gwakhkdzQ
>
> Feel free to have a look yourself, greycells.eu, the above log is one
> person logging in...
> Regards
> hegsie
>
> On Thu, Oct 4, 2012 at 3:27 PM, Ali Lown <ali@lown.me.uk> wrote:
>
>> Sorry, you are correct that the attachments don't go the list mailing
>> list itself.
>>
>> I have put the files in my public dropbox space:
>> Keytool: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/62577518/wave/keytool
>> Server.config: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/62577518/wave/server.config
>>
>> Ali
>>
>> On 4 October 2012 12:06, Ben Hegarty <hegsie@gmail.com> wrote:
>> > Hey Ali,
>> > I don't see you attachment of the config file, could you load it
>> somewhere
>> > other than here, I think the groups attachements get striped off?
>> > Regards
>> > hegsie

>> compile
>> >> >>

>> https://github.com/alown/wave/commit/7b81a846263a89869ff853a051ef381ad4da02e2