From Patrick Coleman <patcole...@google.com>
Subject Re: Newbie question about working with Wave Documents
Date Fri, 14 Sep 2012 08:10:27 GMT
Sounds good - in regards to the two points you mention:
1) XML/DOM model is found in model/document; see e.g.
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/wave/trunk/src/org/waveprotocol/wave/model/document/MutableDocument.java
or model/document/raw/RawDocument for examples of what you can access.
(probably with more than you need, but hopefully it's enough)
2) The implementation (MutableDocumentImpl) sounds like it does what you
want - sequencing the DOM API calls into operations;
The in-browser editor uses a subclass of this
(editor/content/CMutableDocument.java) with elements/text that is backed
off actual browser DOM, but that's not a requirement.

I'm not too familiar with the transforms that XSLT provides, e.g. whether
it'd be easy to convert them into wave transforms so you get minimal
updates at every step of the process,
but hopefully that's enough to go on for now, good luck!