From Angus Turner <angusisf...@gmail.com>
Subject Release Update
Date Sun, 30 Sep 2012 02:54:22 GMT
Hi All,
The last review for licensing stuff is up, i'd appreciate it if you all
looked at it and pointed out any errors i've made.

There's a couple of things going on at once at the moment:
-i'm in contact with the libIDN author, who is happy to release the
software under the Apache license, which means we can keep using that once
a new release comes out
-the other two libraries junit and emma both think the best option is to
obfuscate the code somehow like ant, if anyone has any experience in doing
it speaking up would be greatly appreciated

Those are the main blockers before cutting the release that I have to work
on.
We need to start thinking about:
-When we tag the release in SVN
-Setting up links on the website for releases

Michael, if you have a good time coming up to start organising the final
steps and actually cutting the release feel free to contact me and we can
work out whens the best time.

Thanks
Angus Turner
angusisfree@gmail.com