From Ali Lown <a.lo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Proxy issues
Date Tue, 25 Sep 2012 09:33:46 GMT
Comet isn't really an option.

The socket.io code is still in the codebase, but if the browser is detected
to have a websocket implementation they will be used instead.

I was hoping to be able to remove the socket.io code soon since all major
browsers now support websockets (ignoring IE<10).

If you only care about it working for your own server, you can compile it
with native websockets disabled using the patch here:
https://github.com/alown/wave/commit/7b81a846263a89869ff853a051ef381ad4da02e2
You may also need the forced disabled socket.io patch here:
https://github.com/alown/wave/commit/1bbc3db4449e92617cf1cf1c05c26144c4ee164a