From Patrick Coleman <patcole...@google.com>
Subject Re: renderers that generate local nodes
Date Mon, 23 Jul 2012 08:08:25 GMT
I'm not sure about the first part, but for the second - from memory, style
annotations also generate local nodes
(l:s from memory) at style boundaries that are converted into styled
elements in DOM.

There were some other ideas of stuff keeping client state in local nodes
but I don't believe much ended up using them.