From Michael MacFadden <michael.macfad...@gmail.com>
Subject Maven Progress and Questions
Date Sat, 09 Jun 2012 18:31:46 GMT
All,

Paulo and I have made a lot of progress on the maven build.  We will be woking on getting
the unit test working over the next week or so.

One of the main goals is to separate the client code and the server code.  Beyond that you
would typically separate the modules based on either logical groupings of code our on how
others might consume the code.  To that end I have two questions.

1)  Does any one have good insight in to what is client code, what is server code and what
is shared?

2)  What modules would be see being useful (wave-api?, robot-api? client-server protocol stuff?)?

Thanks.