From Michael MacFadden <michael.macfad...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Maven Group Id
Date Fri, 15 Jun 2012 17:11:10 GMT
Lennard,

I am fine with box.  Why don't you like wiab?  I just want to understand the concern.  I as
because I was thinking that we might make the released artifact named something like

"wiab-server-1.0.zip"

I think for the released artifact, the product is called Wave in a Box, not just box.  I am
fine with box though for the group id.  What do you think?

~Michael