From Christian Grobmeier <grobme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is Wave ready for integration?
Date Mon, 25 Jun 2012 14:27:11 GMT
On Mon, Jun 25, 2012 at 3:46 PM, Michael MacFadden
<michael.macfadden@gmail.com> wrote:
> Christian,
>
> I think the take away from Kune is the example of integration rather than the functionality
Kune provides.

Oh. Thanks.

> What is the basic architecture of your application?  Is it web based? Java? Maven or
Ant builds? etc.

Its a Java app, built with Struts 2 and Cayenne (mostly Apache
products used, natural to me). Buildsystem is Maven.
The frontend contains tons of JavaScript and I am not afraid to add
more, if necessary.
The whole thing is web based. It has additional mobile apps, but so
far I do not plan to show Apache Wave there, but of course
this is an interesting idea for the future.

You can say, except with some nasty stuff my whole app is pretty
straightforward and nothing "extraordinary" like huge datapool or
excessive calculations or such.

Christian

--
http://www.grobmeier.de