From Christian Grobmeier <grobme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is Wave ready for integration?
Date Mon, 25 Jun 2012 13:21:09 GMT
On Mon, Jun 25, 2012 at 1:29 PM, Yuri Z <vega113@gmail.com> wrote:
> What you describe sounds very similar to  http://kune.cc/ - you might want
> to take a look at it.

Thanks for the link. I am not sure about Kune. It offers so much that
I am not sure i will ever get that integrated well.
Reading: http://kune.ourproject.org/faq/#why-do-we-need-kune-if-we-have-already-apache-wave
It says AWave is focussing on "my inbox" while Kune focusses on
Documents, Tasks etc.
I don't want the latter stuff, just the "communication" aka "inbox".

Apache Wave looks more straightforward to me at the moment without
much overhead. As Kune is based on Apache Wave, my feeling says its
better to use just Wave and extend it to exactly my needs.

--
http://www.grobmeier.de
https://www.timeandbill.de