From Thomas Wrobel <darkfl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Wave in Android?
Date Tue, 12 Jun 2012 20:38:16 GMT
Without a c/s protocol yet making alternative clients is very hard -
my own Android project would love to connect to a wave server but at
the moment (imho) its just far too much work.
When the client and server is separated in the codebase the picture
for client developers should be more clear.

If your just pushing info too clients though (ie, purely one way),
using wave is probably overkill anyway. Maybe a Jabber/XMPP connection
using aSmack would work for you?