From Ali Lown <...@lown.me.uk>
Subject Re: Maven built WIAB running!
Date Wed, 06 Jun 2012 21:54:29 GMT
Svante,

> 1) There is a not a single test taken over. I suggest to dispatch the
> given test sources to "/src/test/" of each module

This is indeed a problem, but I suspect was done simply to quicken the
process of getting the main code working first.

> 2) When is this milestone planed to be rejoined with the main Apache
> project?

I have no idea on this. Once it becomes stable it will be considered,
but is a pretty major upheaval of the codebase kept at Apache.

> 3) If GIT is finding such an attraction why not asking the
> infrastructure team to move this project over to GIT. Would ease merging
> (in the future)..

Last time we looked into this, the Apache Infrastructure was not fully
setup to properly handle git due to the backend of Apache being based
around Subversion. Some changes had been made to allow compatibility
with 'git svn x' (e.g. the mirror over at github). I don't know if
Apache is ready to offer projects full git-only support yet.

Ali