From Michael MacFadden <michael.macfad...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Maven Module for Protocol Buffers
Date Sun, 17 Jun 2012 18:42:20 GMT
So I think then what we need to do is make them a separate module, which can be released (from
a maven standpoint) which will contain all of the compiled classes.  The maven project will
generate the sources from the proto files, then compile those java sources and place them
in a jar.  that Jar file can be released (again from a maven point of view).  The wave in
a box maven project can then depend on this released jar file.

The work that Paulo has done is a step in the direction, since we now have the proto stuff
isolated to a module, it's just matter of adjusting the packaging of the compiled proto .class
files.

~Michael