From Paulo Pires <pjpi...@ubiwhere.com>
Subject Re: Maven Group Id
Date Fri, 15 Jun 2012 16:51:27 GMT
I agree with org.apache.wave, it makes perfect sense.

Regarding modules, I for one would like to see, at least ,the following
modules, if they are to exist:
* org.apache.wave.csprotocol - client/server protocol
* org.apache.wave.api - Robot and Gadget APIs and eventually the much
wanted client API
* org.apache.wave.server - the server (concurrencycontrol, federation,
model, etc.)
* org.apache.wave.webclient - the GWT webclient

Cheers,
PP

--
Paulo Pires