From Paulo Pires <pjpi...@ubiwhere.com>
Subject MongoDB integration-tests
Date Thu, 14 Jun 2012 12:07:55 GMT
Hi list,

Has anyone here tried the Mongo DB persistence unit-tests?

org.waveprotocol.box.server.persistence.mongodb.AccountStoreTest
org.waveprotocol.box.server.persistence.mongodb.AttachmentStoreTest
org.waveprotocol.box.server.persistence.mongodb.CertPathStoreTest

Am I wrong to assume that you have to have a Mongo DB instance already
running in order for these tests to pass? Or is it started and stopped
by the test process as well?

I'm asking this because if we need the Mongo DB instance running for
tests, then it makes sense to instantiate a Mongo DB before the related
tests are executed and to terminate it after that. And if this is true,
I'll implement it at least in the current Maven effort
(https://github.com/pires/wave/issues/8).

Cheers,

--
Paulo Pires