From Paulo Pires <pjpi...@ubiwhere.com>
Subject Re: Maven built WIAB running!
Date Sun, 03 Jun 2012 12:54:17 GMT
The maven-shade-plugin does the actual assembly of the box module. As
long as the GWT module, if any, is a dependency of box module, it should
be part of the final JAR file.

Once again I ask you for access to your current working repo.

PP

On 03/06/12 05:13, Michael MacFadden wrote:
> Paulo,
>
> I actually have the GWT compiling and an assembly built in maven that pulls everything
together.  I am still getting that exception.  The question I have is how are you running
the server.  The shell script has:

> #!/bin/bash
>
> # This script will start the Wave in a Box server.
> #
>
> # Make sure the config file exists.
> if [ ! -e server.config ]; then
>   echo "You need to copy server.config.example to server.config and edit it. Or run:
'ant -f server-config.xml' to generate the file automatically."
>   exit 1
> fi
>
> . process-script-args.sh
>
> exec java $DEBUG_FLAGS \
>   -Dorg.eclipse.jetty.LEVEL=DEBUG \
>   -Djava.security.auth.login.config=jaas.config \
>   -Dwave.server.config=server.config \
>   -jar box/target/box-0.3-SNAPSHOT.jar
>

> This doesn't seem to add any of the other required jars to the classpath.
>
> ~Michael
>
> On May 30, 2012, at 9:17 AM, Paulo Pires wrote:
>
>> Well, I had issues when I was using protoc 2.3.0 with
>> protobuf-java-2.4.1. Since I've upgraded the protobuf-java dependency
>> to version 2.4.1, one must have protoc 2.4.1 as well. Or so I read
>> somewhere over at the project mailing-lists.
>>
>> On Wed May 30 17:13:32 2012, Michael MacFadden wrote:
>>> No worries, I just wanted to make sure you knew that I wasn't starting
>>> from scratch.  I am sure it is something on my end.  I had installed
>>> protobuf a long time agoĆ manually, from source, not using brew.  So, I am
>>> re-installing it just to make sure that is not the issue.
>>>
>>> ~Micheal

maven repository?

I believe that we

stuff from 'box'

> [...]
> [...]