From Michael MacFadden <michael.macfad...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Code Organization
Date Tue, 26 Jun 2012 15:13:26 GMT
Yuri is correct.  It would be no different than any other client server application that shared
common code.  It just so happens that after the fact the client part cross compiles that client
code into Java Script for use in the browser.  The server side is unaware that that is happening.
 As we finish he maven build this will become even more clear.

~Michael