From Jérémy Naegel <jeremy....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Mapping iGoogle gadgets that work with WIAB
Date Tue, 01 May 2012 13:21:04 GMT
Hi wave-devs!
Here is attached my (first) contribution to the Gadgets list.

Main changes: Added most gadgets image thumbnail URLs ; Added 2 new gadgets
from the iGoogle directory.
Small changes: some categories or description edits.

Sorry but I have no idea on how to submit this myself (Apache Review Board
wants a diff file...)

If the file is OK I'll try to find more working gadgets in the future.

Best regards,

+Jérémy <https://plus.google.com/u/0/110860203879684078598>
Naegel<https://plus.google.com/u/0/110860203879684078598>