From 李向彬 <dannyalansh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Setup WIAB behind an apache server
Date Wed, 16 May 2012 14:19:34 GMT
sorry for the fuss, but i don't quite understand the whole stuff, but let
me be clear what i want:

   1. i have one domain name example.com and one IP;
   2. i want example.com serve the main site , and wave.example.com(without
   the port number specifier) server the WIAB

*so what i want is get rid of the port number specifier*

i think i understand the HAProxy method , but as for letting WIAB running
with port number 80 i have some questions:

   1. i think only one program is allowed to bind to a port , since my main
   site example.com(the httpd server)already took the port 80, how can WIAB
   bind to 80
   2. some suggest that i define an virtual host, but i don't get it ,
   where the DocumentRoot should be? how apache httpd connect with WIAB

--
*danny*
*Mobile:18912945948*