From Michael MacFadden <michael.macfad...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Maven built WIAB running!
Date Wed, 30 May 2012 04:13:35 GMT
Paulo,

Did you perhaps add several jars to you local maven repository?  When I try to compile the
project, I get several dependencies that done resolve.

Missing artifact net.oauth:consumer:jar:20100601
Missing artifact net.oauth:provider:jar:20100601
Missing artifact com.glines.socketio:socketio-core:jar:0.1-SNAPSHOT

And some others.

~Michael