From Paulo Pires <pjpi...@ubiwhere.com>
Subject Re: Review Request: Remove useSocketIO configuration parameter
Date Wed, 30 May 2012 09:33:13 GMT
Correct me if I'm wrong, but Wave's using Java Websocket client[1] in
org.waveprotocol.box.server.rpc.WebSocketClientChannel.java.

Is this deprecated?
Can we remove this code?
Can we replace this seamlessly with Jetty implementation?

1 - https://github.com/adamac/Java-WebSocket-client

PP

--
Paulo Pires