From Paulo Pires <pjpi...@ubiwhere.com>
Subject Re: Setup WIAB behind an apache server
Date Wed, 16 May 2012 11:42:39 GMT
Also, you can use other software like HAProxy listening on 80 and
redirecting either to Apache or any other HTTP servers running on the
localhost or other remote services. I for one would prefer this approach
(and actually I have it implemented) to find your way with Apache
VirtualHosts.

--
Paulo Pires