From Michael MacFadden <michael.macfad...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Maven built WIAB running!
Date Wed, 30 May 2012 15:44:29 GMT
OSX.  I almost have it building right now it is not generating the protobuf messages. (what
used to go into gen/messages in the old project).  So for example:

import org.waveprotocol.box.common.comms.proto.DocumentSnapshotProtoImpl;

Is not being generated.  I think this is the last step.

On May 30, 2012, at 8:32 AM, Paulo Pires wrote:

> Which OS are you running?
>
> PP
>
> On Wed May 30 15:59:31 2012, Michael MacFadden wrote:
>> Paulo,
>>
>> This worked but only after I change the line in the pom where the local repo is defined.
 I changed it from:

>> <url>file:///${basedir}/../repo/</url>

>> <url>file://${basedir}/../repo/</url>
>>
>> On May 30, 2012, at 5:48 AM, Paulo Pires wrote:
>>
>>> My bad! It's now fixed in
>>> https://github.com/pires/wave/commit/8f016c455345a1210ad195f01414c02e2227273a
>>>
>>> Please, confirm this change fixes the issue you're facing.
>>>
>>> PP

to compile the project, I get several dependencies that done resolve.

I'll get