From Petter Lundgren <spit_fir...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: unread blip notifications
Date Fri, 20 Apr 2012 16:37:17 GMT
That is super quick and awesome!
How long does a code review usually take, any ideas when one can expect this
updated code in the repository?
Or how does this work?

Thx, will most certainly use this!

Best Regards
/Petter

-----Ursprungligt meddelande-----
From: Yuri Z
Sent: Friday, April 20, 2012 5:49 PM
To: wave-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: unread blip notifications

I submitted the patch for code review and updated the Chrome extension to
work with WIAB.
The modified extension code can be found at
https://github.com/vega113/wave-notifier/tree/wiab - it takes only to
change 2 lines of code to make it work with your own WIAB server.
I uploaded the Notifier for waveinabox.net to Chrome Web store -
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/eohgjmgbbmabofpghhcmhjopogideeac