From Ahmet Rasit <ah...@seyrah.com>
Subject Re: how typing updates the editor's DOM
Date Thu, 26 Apr 2012 09:46:46 GMT
hi

I am interested in developing wave client. but I am not familiar with the
code so much. is there some documents or more information about apace wave.
is there to much difference from Google wave. I installed to my personal
server but it seems Apache wave not working with speed I imagined. and
there is some inconstancy problems. I saw you in mailing list and
I wanted to ask. I am planning to develop a mobile client for wave. is
there similar projects going on? or maybe you can advice me sth else.

thanks&regards