From Ben Hegarty <heg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Waveinabox.net
Date Wed, 04 Apr 2012 14:31:40 GMT
Is there any way that we can change wiab to operate behind company
firewalls/proxys/security servers like this? I imagine that without this,
enterprise use with federation will be limiting.. Has anyone debugged it?

On Tue, Apr 3, 2012 at 11:47 PM, Vicente J. Ruiz Jurado <vjrj@ourproject.org

--
blog:http://thelifeofbenhegs.blogspot.com/
phone: +447767-322-122