From Nelson Silva <nelson.si...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: A proposal for the websocket issue
Date Fri, 21 Oct 2011 23:14:26 GMT
Great, it LGTM but i won't be able to try it until next week.
Just a couple of remarks (sorry for not using Review Board but i'm using my
phone now) :

Are the changes to PasswordRobot.java necessary?
Perhaps we could use socket.io.js's WS.check() since it also prevents from
detecting the Flash version of WebSocket.

P.S: My Review Board username is nelson.silva
No dia 21 de Out de 2011 23:43, "Vicente J. Ruiz Jurado" <