From Michael Lilly <mikeli...@codelaboration.com>
Subject Modularisation of WIAB
Date Wed, 20 Jul 2011 22:27:36 GMT
Hi, code-laboration is working on a project that uses WIAB as the core
framework, but with modifications to the UI and the UX. We saw that there
were just some talks about modularisation, and had actually been thinking of
the same thing for the past several days. We had talked to Yuri the other
day about this, and now feel it is at a point where we can share our
interests with everyone.

Because we will be doing so many modifications, it would be great for WIAB
to be more modular to allow for us, and potentially other forks of the WIAB
project to work in parallel. We have come up with a list of things that we
personally feel would be a great help to modularize. the document is posted
on Google Docs. This document is a rough draft of what would be changed, and
is fully open to comments of the dev community. Here is the Doc:
http://www.google.com/url?sa=D&q=https%3A%2F%2Fdocs.google.com%2Fdocument%2Fpub%3Fid%3D1V4PaVPMKPdt0-BugDxmy0dfvmf9UJh-MvLDRBd-vk_Q

Also, we have been creating documentation related to WIAB, and would like to
share them with the community. I see there is a wiki on the Apache incubator
website, but with no content. So I am wondering where the proper place would
be to add this content.

We do not have much on our websites currently, but you are free to check it
out. Our two websites are codelaboration.com and twykin.com