From David Hearnden <>
Subject Re: Document with dialogue...
Date Thu, 07 Apr 2011 05:03:24 GMT
Hi Scott,

I agree that using the reply box at the bottom of the wave does not work too
well for discussing points in the top blip after many replies are made.  I'd
suggest two alternatives:
* Use inline replies, by selecting a location in the top blip then creating
a reply (hit enter, click the blip's reply button, or click on the reply
button in the hovering menu).
* Be proactive about deleting resolved content.  It's all visible in
playback if it needs to be referred to.

Those apply for Google Wave.  For WIAB, you can make inline replies the same
way (select text, click reply or hit enter).  There is no playback in WIAB
yet, so deleting obsolete content is a little more severe.