From Thomas Wrobel <darkfl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Starting project: Mobile client
Date Tue, 05 Apr 2011 11:02:29 GMT
Its certainly possible to write a native client in android using
websockets or socketIO - however the tricky bit is what your sending
via them and processing the response's.

My own application demands a native client, as I'm dealing with 3d and
camera manipulation, however wouldn't even a simple mobile web-based
client be limited to one server? (compared to a native client which
could connect to any the user wishes). Also offline caching/sycning
seems ruled out with a web app at least for the moment.