From Michael MacFadden <>
Subject Re: JIRA Migration
Date Thu, 07 Apr 2011 04:23:48 GMT
Ok, I need to circle back with the infra guys to see how comments are imported.  There might
be a way to build out this script that would make the import easier, if they can tell me the
proper import format.

On Apr 6, 2011, at 8:40 PM, Soren Lassen wrote:

> FYI, James Purser has written a script:
> which exports the issues in a CSV, but
> there are some important unresolved shortcomings, including that it
> doesn't capture comments, as you say. See the TODOs in the script. All
> improvements to the script are very welcome.
> Soren
> On Thu, Apr 7, 2011 at 1:21 PM, Michael MacFadden
> <> wrote:
>> All,
>> I am working with the infra crew to get our Jira issues ported over.  The way we
do this is to basically give them a CSV of the current issues.   The question is what do we
want to export exactly from the google code project and does anyone know how we can export
>> From the issue list it looks like you can get a CSV, but I don't think that would
capture things like comments inside the issue.
>> Any ideas?
>> ~Michael

View raw message