From Daniel Danilatos <danila...@google.com>
Subject Re: GWT generator for document schemas
Date Tue, 01 Mar 2011 15:21:00 GMT
I would say the simplest approach for you would be to provide a schema that
allows everything to start with, so you're free during development to do as
you wish. The purpose of schemas is to guarantee certain constraints on the
XML, so strange cases of malformed data don't have to be explicitly handled
in the code, which makes things a lot simpler. I.e. their purpose is to make
the code simpler - if it's just a bother for you then I'd advise you just
use the null schema which I believe is defined as a constant somewhere.

Στις 1 Μαρτίου 2011 2:50 π.μ., ο χρήστης Nelson Silva <
nelson.silva@gmail.com> έγραψε: