From Zachary Jones <...@newalexandria.org>
Subject Re: Code migration to Apache SVN
Date Sun, 02 Jan 2011 18:47:26 GMT
Where is the best place to have the OT disxussion about reasons for
SVN vs. Git? I've found Git quite intuitive from simple to complex,
and I'm curious how others in projects like ASF related with the 'new
tech'

Zak

On Saturday, January 1, 2011, Andrus Adamchik <andrus@objectstyle.org> wrote:
> Now that we have almost all accounts in place, I think it is a good time to discuss migrating
the Wave code to the ASF SVN. Not sure if there is a way to import history/tags/branches from
Mercurial to SVN? If not, I guess we'd have to just import the heads of all relevant branches.
Anyways, that's a question for the Wave developers to answer - how do you want to proceed
with this?