From Torben Weis <torben.w...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: More detail needed: whitepapers and planning documentation
Date Sat, 11 Dec 2010 16:36:52 GMT
Currently we are editing and publishing specs on waveprotocol.org. However,
the editor on waveprotocol.org is not well suited for collaboration. I would
even say it is a pain.

Some of the specs exist as mark-up text in the repository and there is a
tool to generate HTML from this mark-up.
I will move the HTTP federation specs to this format and commit it to the
repository. Then multiple persons can edit the specs and submit their
changes via the normal code review (or provide translations).

Any work on improving/tanslating specs is highly welcome.

Greetings
Torben

--