From Juan Luis Chulilla <jl.chuli...@onlineandoffline.net>
Subject Re: More detail needed: whitepapers and planning documentation
Date Sat, 11 Dec 2010 16:47:36 GMT
Excuse me if I say something stupid, but why documentation is not
maintained inside a wave? Is it not feasible now to do that in a
instance of wave in a box? I mean, Google sites is fine, but using a
set of waves would be great, specially in terms of morale. Think that
a lot of users were disappointed after Google's announcement of
discontinuation.

Besides, Is there any way of know if a piece of documentation is
freezed? I mean, if a document still can change, translate it would
not be very productive

Greetings,

Juan