From Juan Luis Chulilla <jl.chuli...@onlineandoffline.net>
Subject Re: More detail needed: whitepapers and planning documentation
Date Sat, 11 Dec 2010 16:29:10 GMT
Congratulations for the initiative. (Apache) Wave is so complex that a
proper documentation is mandatory in order to helping new developers.

I would like to contribute to it if it is possible. I am not a
developer, but I can conduct QA tasks with it and translate it into
Spanish.

Best regards,

Juan

--