From "Upayavira" ...@odoko.co.uk>
Subject Re: A Comment on Cosmetics
Date Wed, 08 Dec 2010 21:23:31 GMT
As I've said before, we can certainly have a box (VM) to run an
instance, for development purposes.

The idea of moving development discussion onto it will require more
effort and discussion.

Apache is strict about the fact that all discussion should be
asynchronous and archived. This allows for a distribution of folks over
time zones (and working patterns) and for all decisions to be recorded
for posterity. Traditionally, mailing lists are the only technology that
meets this need.

Waves could possibly achieve the same, but we'd need to explore that
(e.g. in a mailing list, you cannot delete someone's post, but I believe
you can in a wave - how do we make sure no-one goes and deletes bits of
history they find undesirable?)

It is a discussion I am expecting to happen during the life and
incubation of this project!

Upayavira