incubator-wadi-user mailing list archives

From Bill Dudney <bdud...@apache.org>
Subject Re: wadi clustering
Date Thu, 05 Jan 2006 12:05:02 GMT
Hi Angel,

Currently Wadi supports web applications. The next major push will be
towards clustering the rest of Java EE (JNDI, EJB's etc), we have had
some very preliminary discussions around clustering POJO's but
nothing has been started regarding that.

As far as an example goes there is a sample web app included in the
2.0-SNAPSHOT download.

You can get started here;

http://incubator.apache.org/wadi/getting-started/index.html

Please feel free to ping us back with any issue you have or find in
the examples.

Also as we are only about half way through the move to apache you
might find some of the resources on codehause useful;

http://wadi.codehaus.org

Thanks again for your interest in Wadi!

TTFN,

Bill Dudney