incubator-wadi-user mailing list archives

From Bill Dudney <bdud...@mac.com>
Subject Re: amq 4.0 M4
Date Tue, 20 Dec 2005 01:59:42 GMT
Hi All,

User List: please ignore this unless you are building from trunk @
apache, just wanted to keep you informed.

I went ahead and uploaded a binary 'release' of AMQ

http://mini.dudney.net/activemq-4.0-M4.tar.gz

I'll keep you informed of what I hear about a release from the AMQ team.

In order to use this new release to make Wadi work;

1) Copy $AMQ_4.0-M4/lib/{activeio-2.1.jar, activemq-core-4.0-M4.jar}
to $TC/common/lib
	You should already have the correct version of activecluster there
(2.1-timestamp file name).
2) install the wadi files into your local repo
	mvn install:install-file -Dfile=$AMQ_4.0-M4/lib/activemq-core-4.0-
M4.jar -DartifactId=activemq-core
  			-DgroupId=org.apache.activemq -Dversion=4.0-M4 -Dpackaging=jar
3) update Wadi and rebuild and install
4) copy Wadi files into TC directories
	a) copy $WADI/modules/core/target/wadi-core-2.0M2.jar to $TC/common/lib
	b) copy $WADI/modules/tomcat55/target/wadi-tomcat55-2.0M2.jar to $TC/
server/lib
	Make sure that you use tc50.jar/jetty{5,6}.jar if you are using some
other container

Start tomcat with the earlier outlined instructions if you are using
tc55, use the old instructions for other 'getting started instructions'.

I think its important to get the code checked in so that everyone can
start playing with it.

If you don't want this code or we need to go back I created a tag

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/wadi/tags/pre_amq4_move

that we can delete after we are satisfied with the code changes.

TTFN,

-bd-