From Bill Dudney <bdud...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [proposal] Re: [long but important] importing cvs history
Date Tue, 03 Jan 2006 15:19:02 GMT
Hey Jeff,

I was thinking of asking the Incubator to PMC to vote, not us (sorry
for any confusion). Since its their issue, but I'm not sure that its
appropriate for us to call for an incubator vote.

Basically I'd like to get a definitive answer from them because it
could help us to decide easily (if history is not to be allowed we
don't need a debate).

Thanks again,

Bill Dudney
MyFaces - myfaces.apache.org