From Bill Dudney <bdud...@apache.org>
Subject [long] cvs import
Date Tue, 03 Jan 2006 12:39:46 GMT
Hi All,

Repost to get discussion going again.

Importing history (i.e. track 2) is still pending the incubator
discussion

http://www.mail-archive.com/general%40incubator.apache.org/msg06192.html

My personal preference is for track 1 outlined below. I think its
cleaner and easier to live with going forward.

TTFN,

Bill Dudney
MyFaces - myfaces.apache.org
Wadi - incubator.apache.org/wadi