From Bill Dudney <bdud...@apache.org>
Subject Re: moving forward...
Date Thu, 05 Jan 2006 16:36:24 GMT
Hi Bruce,

Thanks for the summary.

here is a summary of our votes...

[4] with history
[ ] without history
[3] abstain

With quiet consensus from everyone else I think that settles it. We
want the history moved over.

 From Roy Fielding's latest response (yesterday at 8:09 pm) seems
like everyone is ok with pulling it in as long as we 'carve out the
infection'.

Geir what is your take? Can we import now or do we need to wait for a
formal vote on the incubator list?

We've done it once we can do it again :-)

TTFN,

Bill Dudney
MyFaces - myfaces.apache.org
Wadi - incubator.apache.org/wadi