From Bruce Snyder <bruce.sny...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [proposal] Re: [long but important] importing cvs history
Date Tue, 03 Jan 2006 14:34:04 GMT
> I don't think a vote applies here.  I think its up to the incubator PMC.
>  I was reading much more of a lean towards not having history from them.
>  Maybe we need to just straight out ask them for a decision.

Agreed, a vote may not be appropriate here. Please be aware, based on
the conversation, it seems that the current policy does not allow full
history. I'll reply to the thread and pose our situation in order to
get some comments about WADI in particular.

Bruce
);'

Apache Geronimo (http://geronimo.apache.org/)