From Jules Gosnell <ju...@coredevelopers.net>
Subject author tags...
Date Fri, 06 Jan 2006 13:08:54 GMT
one last thing before I disappear...

yesterday, in an optimistic moment, I started to add author tags to
files that I feel are mine but that I have ommitted to tag.

whether or not to maintain author tags in the future is bound to be an
issue that comes up for discussion if we make it in one piece into the
incubator, but at the point of transfer, I want my code identified as that.

if you feel that you are responsible for the ip in a file and would like
it to bear your author tag, please add it (to codehaus cvs) over the
next few days.

if anyone thinks that I have wrongly identified their work as my own,
please let me know asap and we will remedy the situation - I have a lot
of files to go through.

see you monday,

Jules

crystallises out around it."