From Jan Bartel <j...@mortbay.com>
Subject Re: geronimo integrations...
Date Wed, 04 Jan 2006 18:19:48 GMT
Jules,

I am getting the same error as Tomcat, ie org/activemq/ActiveMQConnectionFactory
NoClassDefFoundError. I am using trunk, not 1.0, but as far as I can recall,
these should be the same.

My list of jars in WEB-INF/lib is:

activecluster-WADI-1.1-SNAPSHOT.jar  commons-primitives-1.0.jar
activemq-WADI-3.2.jar                concurrent-1.3.4.jar
axion-1.0-M3-dev.jar                 regexp-1.3.jar
commons-collections-3.1.jar          spring-1.2.5.jar
commons-el-1.0.jar

I am currently rebuilding trunk to see if I can get rid of the NoClassDefFoundError.

I will also look at the 1.0 branch.

cheers
Jan