From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [wadi-dev] TIMEOUT AGAIN! : Re: WADI - Move to Geronimo Incubator
Date Thu, 22 Dec 2005 13:45:18 GMT
Excellent.  The point of my post was to get some of you to stop
doing, and all of us to start talking.  Once we're all talking, we go
back to doing.  Together.

I won't respond individually to all the posts in this thread, but
I've read all of them and thanks all for reading, thinking, and
responding.

Off for coffee...

geir

geirm@apache.org