From Bill Dudney <bdud...@apache.org>
Subject Re: migration to incubator.
Date Fri, 23 Dec 2005 18:51:30 GMT
Hi Jules,

Good point, I had some time and wanted to get the discussion started.

Shall reconvene on Jan 3? or will most be around next week?

Perhaps the best thing to do is have everyone respond, so we make
sure everyone has had a chance to consider the issues?

Everyone have a great holiday,

Bill Dudney
MyFaces - myfaces.apache.org
Wadi - incubator.apache.org/wadi