From Bill Dudney <bdud...@apache.org>
Subject Re: site...
Date Fri, 23 Dec 2005 17:19:43 GMT
One more thing I forgot to mention,

The logo is just a test or sample, I just want to drive ideas and get
everyones feed back, and perhaps get those creative juices flowing so
that we can come up with something even cooler :-)

Just thought it looked cool and would work until we can have a contest.

Thoughts?

TTFN,

Bill Dudney
MyFaces - myfaces.apache.org