From Bill Dudney <bdud...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [wadi-dev] TIMEOUT AGAIN! : Re: WADI - Move to Geronimo Incubator
Date Thu, 22 Dec 2005 16:08:05 GMT
Hi Geir,

While you are fixing up mailing list stuff ---

I accidentally subscribed with my .mac account then unsubscribed with
that account and signed up with my @apache acct.

I have seen intermittent delays in posting to the list with my apache
acct, I'm not sure that has anything to do with my subscription waltz
but... Could you take a look and make sure I did not mess up anything
in in subscribing and unsubscribing?

bdudney@mac.com - should not be subscribed
bdudney@apache.org - should be subscribed

Thanks again for all your help,

Bill Dudney
MyFaces - myfaces.apache.org
Wadi - incubator.apache.org/wadi

On Dec 22, 2005, at 8:46 AM, Geir Magnusson Jr wrote:

> done
>
> On Dec 22, 2005, at 9:59 AM, Jeff Genender wrote:
>
>> Geir,
>>
>> Please make me a wadi-devs on JIRA also, unless there are any
>> objections.
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Jeff
>>
>> Geir Magnusson Jr. wrote:
>>> test fur l

>>> You are subscribed, and should be getting this mail.  Please
>>> respond if
>>> you do.  I'm cc-ing you directly so you know to look for it.

>>> Ok - that's easy for me to do as a mail admin directly.

>>> If I can get the full subscription list from codehaus, I'll do
>>> that re
>>> teh subs.  As for archives... I think that the best thing we can
>>> do is
>>> have on our wadi website a pointer to both of the archives, the
>>> apache
>>> archives, and the older "legacy" :) archives.

from the